- Bangalore ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 25 January 2015 19:05
- Hebbal, Bangalore
Hawker Hunter F56a [A467], currently seen outside the Low Airspeed Test facility at the Indian Insitute of Science has a long and distinguished career in the IAF.
- Cochin ::
- Last Updated: Saturday, 10 January 2015 03:11
- Cochin International Airport
Cochin international museum is the first airport in India to have its 'own' museum dedicated to Aerospace heritage. It has opened in 2011 with modest objectives and an ex-IAF Iskra already on display.
- Dundigal ::
- Last Updated: Sunday, 04 January 2015 05:39
- Vampire Triangle
MiG-21FL [Type77] C584 arrived at the AFA in 2009, along with a MiG-23MF. Its the second such type on display within the campus.
- Nasik ::
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 31 December 2014 04:18
A rare MiG-21 variant lies hidden in plain sight at HAL Ozhar.. it almost went unnoticed but for some old fashioned aircraft spotting by various involved parties.
- Punjab ::
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 December 2014 04:12
A rare BHEL Swati aircraft can be found at a Science Center near Kapurthala - along with the IAF's very first MIG-23BN!
- Uttar Pradesh ::
- Last Updated: Saturday, 27 December 2014 03:28
MIG-23BN [SM258] at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun.